woensdag 10 juli 2013

Soufyan's pencilcase and good luck puppy

Soufyan is going on his first camp; 10 days of French course. Exciting, terrifying and all other contraries at the same time. Anyhow, he needed a pencilcase and I needed him to have a souvenir. So I made him a personal pencilcase, used a cheap ass plain one and spray painted it, Soufyan liked the idea, so he did so too for a second go, I attached his name with felt letters and textile glue (underestimated that part since the glue went all over the place, will need some practice in that).
The souvenir is an amigurumi love dog, I used cupboard fragrance for the stuffing. Since scent is a wonderful thing and it gives him an excuse on why he has a cuddle on him; I told him to say to any possible roomie that he was worried that the sheets would smell and that that's the reason why he has it ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten