woensdag 26 juni 2013

Thank you teacher part one

Tomorrow is the last day that one of Soufyan's teachers will be at school, sad, because she's the best teacher he ever had. She believed in him, saw potential no one ever saw and gave him loads of confidence and taught him more than any ten year old usually learns. So, the first thank you teacher card has been made as well as the first gift.

I went through an entire butterfly theme, just because I felt like it and because she kind of made him grow from a caterpillar to a butterfly.

For the card I used a standard blue one, some perkament paper, lili of the valley stamps and of course my derwent pencils got to prove their purpose again. The lace is from a discount shop (oh, how I love those...) and the lavender is from the garden. I also used paper from the Boofle stack and Marianne Design lovely butterflies for the inlay. Some ribbon from a discount shop (I just love discount shops to get craft material) and lavender from the garden.

I used a pop up punch from Pipoos to create the butterfly on the enveloppe and I stacked a bunch of butterflies inside the card, so that they'll "fly away" when she opens the card (like her students will do). For those I used a regular butterfly shaped punch and my left over paper, rescued from recycling.ยต

Then, for the frame, I used a ready cut mdf one, you find them in craft stores all over for discount prices. I painted it gold and attached some butterflies, plain simple. I used my Boofle stack for a paper and cut out the wee design, stating "Make a wish... I hope it comes true", the thank you note I wrote myself. It says as much as thank you teacher, for the confidence you gave me, for understanding, for the new insights, for an amazing year"

The small package is a home made soap, wrapped in the same Marianne Design paper from the pretty butterflies-stack and the discount ribbon and forget me not flowers from the garden.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten